Mitch B

Default How do you permanently add colums in File-Open window

Can anyone please help me figure out a way to permanently add colums to the
details view in the File-Open window in Word 2002 or 2003.

In the File-Open window I can select Views-Details and then right click on a
column heading to add additional colums such as Title. The problem is that
after I save a document the default view returns in the File-Open window
without the additional columns I added.

Any direction would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks

Does Word Viewer 2003 save the file to open? FrogDog Microsoft Word Help 4 October 19th 05 05:39 PM
Set Word 2003 as default setting Oz Microsoft Word Help 4 July 2nd 05 07:03 PM
Can't open a file in word 2002 unless I open it in word pad. hillr5 Microsoft Word Help 2 May 6th 05 01:46 PM
open file talbert Microsoft Word Help 1 May 3rd 05 03:14 PM
cannot open file nitro Microsoft Word Help 1 February 5th 05 09:36 PM