Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
COMPUTER ILLITERATE COMPUTER ILLITERATE is offline

Default HOW DO I TRANSFER A RESUME FROM MICR. WORDS TO ONLINE APPLICATION.

I DONT QUIET UNDERSTAND HOW TO COPY AND PASTE MY RESUME WHICH I HAVE SAVED ON
MICROSFT WORDS TO AN ONLINE APPLICATINO I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR INPUT YOU MAY HAVE.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Richard in AZ Richard in AZ is offline

First, do not type in news groups using all CAPS. This is considered shouting and impolite.

Second, you most likely cannot just copy the entire Word document into any on-line application form.
You will have to selectively highlight and copy sections of your resume to paste into the
corresponding section of the online form one section at a time.
Example: Where they ask for your home address. Highlight that part of your Word resume and choose
copy. Then with your cursor in the blank on the online form choose Paste (or use the Ctrl + V
keys).
They set the online form for their convenience, not yours.

"COMPUTER ILLITERATE" COMPUTER wrote in message
I DONT QUIET UNDERSTAND HOW TO COPY AND PASTE MY RESUME WHICH I HAVE SAVED ON
MICROSFT WORDS TO AN ONLINE APPLICATINO I AM TRYING TO FILL OUT.
THANKS FOR ANY HELP OR INPUT YOU MAY HAVE.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Save your resume as plain text (which will strip out all the table
formatting) open it in Notepad and check the layout is readable. Then copy
and paste to the web page.