Lezz

Default download a turkish proofing tool

I want to spell check Turkish documents, so i need to download a turkish
proofing tool for word 2002 (XP)
Genine

Hi Lezz
sorry you can't download it for free, you have to buy it from Microsoft (in
the US) or your local PC dealer elsewhere.
Here's the MS website link about Office XP Proofing tools
http://www.microsoft.com/office/prev...prooftools.asp
Genine