Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Janette Janette is offline

Default Print Landscape 4 per Page

Hi,
Word 2003
I have been trying to get my landscape document (total of 4 pages 11x8.5) to
print in a landscape direction and choosing 4 pages per sheet under the print
command.
When I print with this setup, I get 4 pages per sheet (text is very small)
but the text is facing in the portrait position. Text is only one line per
sheet.
Any suggestions?
--
Janette