-

Default Please Help, URGENT! About Microsoft Office 2003 Activation + UIns

Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "
Tony Jollans

From the Windows Start menu, Select Control Panel
Select Add or Remove Programs
Scroll down the list to find Office 2003 Trial (or whatever it's called)
Click on Remove and follow instructions if any

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"-" wrote in message
Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

Once a timed version has expired, you can't go back and use it again without
paying for it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From the Windows Start menu, Select Control Panel

"-" wrote in message
Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "

JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]

You can uninstall it but if you download it again, it will still know that
you've already used the trial version and have had it expire. The only way
to "fool" your computer into using the timed version again would be to
completely wipe your hard drive out and start from scratch. Kind of a
drastic effect to keep from paying for a program, don't you think?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Tony Jollans" Nomail wrote in message
What, not even to uninstall?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

"JoAnn Paules [MSFT MVP]" wrote in message
Once a timed version has expired, you can't go back and use it again

without
paying for it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

From the Windows Start menu, Select Control Panel

"-" wrote in message
Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "

Tony Jollans

As I thought - it was just that you replied to my post about uninstalling
saying you couldn't use it and made me wonder.

Incidentally, I don't think even wiping your machine would enable extra use
because the product would still need activation and, presumably, you
wouldn't be able to do that (or don't trials need it?)

--
[...]

From the Windows Start menu, Select Control Panel

"-" wrote in message
Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "

-

Okay thanks everyone It really helped !

Its just that i would like to use office 2000 again,
and i dont mind uninstalling 2003.

I totally forgot about add/removing programs.

Wow major brain freeze Thanks again!
-

Someone has said if i uninstall 2003 it will delte all files including word.

" Omg. Are you serious?

But i already had word before and others, i just downloaded office
in hope if had publisher which it hadnt.

My comp was bought years ago with the full ofice 2000 :| Except Publisher.

All i want to do now, is uninstall 2003, install 2000
and get word back. Can anyone please help? " HelP!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
60 day trial 60 day trial is offline

go to start menu on computer and then control panel go to ad d or remove
programs click on program to remove

"-" wrote:

Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

That won't help him. Once you have an expired trial version, you can't just
uninstall it and reinstall it. It's time to pay for it like everyone else.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"-" wrote:

Ive posted this somewhere else in this forum.

But i will ask again :

"Hello. I nned help fast.

I downloaded microsoft office 2003 with a trial period of 60 days.

It has run out, and know i would like to uninstall it.

Im not top notch when it comes to computer, can anyone
suggest anything that might help?

I cant find any uninstall buttons, or any files,
ive even tried using search.

I would like to uninstall it, and use microsoft word again.
Because i need to do some work, but it will not let my type.

Please help! "

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trish Trish is offline

Default OMg

I also need to uninstall a trial Microsoft Word program and am worried that
I'll lose the documents that were converted when I installed it. Will they
convert back to their original form when I uninstall the program?

"-" wrote in message
Someone has said if i uninstall 2003 it will delte all files including

word.

" Omg. Are you serious?

But i already had word before and others, i just downloaded office
in hope if had publisher which it hadnt.

My comp was bought years ago with the full ofice 2000 :| Except Publisher.

All i want to do now, is uninstall 2003, install 2000
and get word back. Can anyone please help? " HelP!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

No documents were "converted" when you installed the trial. If you opened
Word 2003 or earlier documents in Word 2007 and saved them in the new
format, you will need the Compatibility Pack to read them in an earlier
version (back to Office 2000). If you saved them in the original format,
they'll be fine. Any documents you created and saved in the new format can
be opened and resaved in Word 97-2003 format if desired.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

It will remove all the application files, not your documents and other
data
files. Just uninstall Office 2003, then reinstall Office 2000.

so
all may benefit.