Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Octavio[_2_] Octavio[_2_] is offline

Default Address elements missing when I insert address from Outlook Contact into a Word letter (Office Prof. 2003)

"Octavio" wrote in message
I have an Outlook Contacts list (2003), but when I Insert the Address into
a Word Document that I use over and over again (I just have to insert the
name of the person, address, etc,), using the "Insert Address" tool of
Word, the title of the person like "Mr." and the name of the Company is
missing in the insertion, even thought these are shoen in the Outlook
Contacts entry.

How or where I change the settings so these are included also in the
insertion of the recipient into the word letter?

Thanks in advance.

PS Second question: I use the "Insert Address" tool that is visible in
the toolbar, but suppose that I want to use the pull down menus, where is
the Insert Address word? (Just curious about this second question)

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers

See http://www.slipstick.com/contacts/insword.htm

--
Hope this helps.