Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
My Fluffy Dog My Fluffy Dog is offline

Default Why did the merge stop merging?

I'm four section into a 19 section merged document, and I find that part of
the merge that I had set up (simple, just first and last names) in the footer
of the document have ceased to exist! Why did it do that? How can I fix it
without handling that part of every section?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

It is not quite clear what you mean. Does the mail merge main document
contain 19 sections or does it contain one section and you have 19 records
so that when you executed the merge to a new document, that new document has
19 sections?

If it is the latter, are you sure that there is data in all of the records
for the fields that you have in the footer? If the former, do you have
the merge fields in all of the Sections, or are the Sections all "Linked to
the Previous'

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.