Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kurt

Default Prevent mark ups and edits from re-showing in saved final docs

Word 2003 - Every time I open a document, the mark ups and edits reappear
even tho I have saved the final version. How can I prevent this from
happening?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie

You need click on the "Accept All Tracked Changes" and "Delete
All Comments" commands on the Reviewing toolbar. If you just
change to Final view on the Reviewing toolbar, then that only
hides the tracked changes, but does not remove them. See
and
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/trac...ngesWorks.html
for more information.