Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carla Carla is offline

Default Why is my last line of labels printing a different margin?

In Office07 Word, I am printing single labels, and the last line has a margin
far to the left of the other lines. It is not visible in the documents, just
comes out that way printing. Any ideas on how to correct this?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I'd turn on all of the non-printing characters and then check all of the
settings, regardless how it looks on the screen.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]