Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
LaurenM LaurenM is offline

Default Form questions using Word 2004

Hi all,

I am not sure if this is the correct group for my questions so someone
please direct me to the correct location if not.

One of the users in my organization is using Word 2004 on a Mac OS X
operating system. He is trying to create a form in his Word document and has
two questions:

1. Can you change the color of the default shading used for text boxes, drop
downs, etc.?

2. Can you create dependent boxes in a Word form?

If anyone has any helpful advice for me, I would appreciate it!

Thanks!
Lauren
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Lauren,

You may want to also post this in the Word:mac discussion group using the link below

--
I hope this helps you,

Bob Buckland ?:-)
MS Office System Products MVP

Microsoft Office:Mac newsgroups:

or
http://microsoft.com/mac/community/c...pid=newsgroups

Microsoft Office:Mac products and updates
http://microsoft.com/mac