Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TaurArian TaurArian is offline

Default Save as box full screen

Hi, I was attempting to fix a user's dialog box where the save as dialog box
became full screen and I managed to duplicate the same on my own computer but
have no idea how to get it back to normal size.

I've done it once before but cannot recall how I rectified the same.

Kaylene

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TaurArian TaurArian is offline

Don't worry, figured it out - right click, restore.

Not my day I guess,

Thank's for reading.

Kaylene

"TaurArian" wrote:

Hi, I was attempting to fix a user's dialog box where the save as dialog box
became full screen and I managed to duplicate the same on my own computer but
have no idea how to get it back to normal size.

I've done it once before but cannot recall how I rectified the same.

Kaylene

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
TaurArian TaurArian is offline

Hi Suzanne,

I actually didn't think of double clicking the title bar. One thing for
sure, I won't forget how to bring the dialog box back to normal size again.

Kaylene

--

TaurArian [MVP] 2005-2008