Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chele46h chele46h is offline

Default Language default - it won't stay at English UK

Hi, I'm trying to do an essay for university. I'm having problems with word
2003 as it keeps reverting to the language setting English United States and
I need it to remain on English UK.

I've tried to set it as a default when I click into the language setting but
to no avail. I don't want to lose marks on my essay due to spelling errors.
Can anyone help me get the English UK default to stay for keeps?

Thanks.

Chele xx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

When you plagiarise that material from the internet, you need to ensure that
you use paste special (unformatted text) to copy it to your document so that
it does not bring across the US language formatting parameters that it
undoubtedly has.