Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MerrillSimmons

Default Having problems setting page numbers.

I inserted page numbers into a Word document, and they look fine, until I
select Print Preview. The page numbers then appear as {PAGE}.

I used Ctrl F9 to correct the page numbers appearance, but cannot save the
changes. Each time I open the document, the page numbers revert to {PAGE}
and I must use Ctrl F9 again.

This is a document that I must convert to PDF. After changing the page
numbers, I converted the document only to discover that the numbers again
appeared as {PAGE} in the PDF.

Can anybody help?

Thanks!