Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
John John is offline

Default Legal Pleading Template Modification

I downloaded the 28 line legal pleading template in word 2003.

How do I edit the vertical line(s) on the right. I want to move the right
line further to the right to allow more text per line. I have moved the
right margin an additional 1/2 inch. I even tried the page border setting to
no avail.

Any ideas?