Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amy amy is offline

Default Using SEQ fields

I posted another question on this topic last week but can't seem to find the
thread now... I need to insert a numbered list of procedural steps into a
document but I've already created one multilevel numbered list for my
headings. I was told to use the SEQ field as an autotext entry. I thought I
could figure that out on my own but after a few days of playing with it I'm
drawing a blank. Can someone please explain it or point me to another thread
that already explains the steps involved? Thanks so very much!