dwight

Default Saving multiple files at once to same location

If I have 5 documents that are generated from another program, is there a way
to save all 5 documents into the same file location at once?

I'm guessing I would have to create a macro to do this.

Thanks
CyberTaz

Your post isn't very clear, but in most MS programs, hold Shift while you
open the file menu. The standard Close command will read as Close All. (Some
other commands are affected the same way.) You will be prompted to save
changes to modified docs.

HTH |:)