Deal

Default office assistant

To change my office assistant from the paper clip, I am prompted to insert my
Word disc. However, I have tried my Office media content disc and my Office
installation disc and the correct file does not appear to be on either disc.
This is an assistant animation that is already pictured in my version of Word
(2002), but I am unable to choose it.
Word Heretic

G'day "Deal" ,

Most of us have turned the assistant off and removed it from our
systems. Some assistants may come with the Plus package, but really,
just shoot clippy and be done with it :-)

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Deal reckoned:

To change my office assistant from the paper clip, I am prompted to insert my
Word disc. However, I have tried my Office media content disc and my Office
installation disc and the correct file does not appear to be on either disc.
This is an assistant animation that is already pictured in my version of Word
(2002), but I am unable to choose it.

Deal

Thank you, "Word Heretic." I, as well, erased clippy from my computer screen
and from my memory. However, I can't say no to a little kitty that purrs at
me (although the first purr I heard sounded like something different). Maybe
you should reinstate your office assistent as a happy orange feline. Let me
know if your successful.

"Word Heretic" wrote:

G'day "Deal" ,

Most of us have turned the assistant off and removed it from our
systems. Some assistants may come with the Plus package, but really,
just shoot clippy and be done with it :-)

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

Deal reckoned:

To change my office assistant from the paper clip, I am prompted to insert my
Word disc. However, I have tried my Office media content disc and my Office
installation disc and the correct file does not appear to be on either disc.
This is an assistant animation that is already pictured in my version of Word
(2002), but I am unable to choose it.

Office 2003 Templates not downloading. K. Kaur Microsoft Word Help 6 March 1st 05 12:15 PM
how do i format and not lose office Vic Microsoft Word Help 4 December 7th 04 05:23 PM
Office XP Richard Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 06:33 PM
MS Office 2003 Word Document Icons dhprof Microsoft Word Help 1 November 30th 04 06:33 PM
Why does Word in Office XP continually crash even after the updat. Genine Microsoft Word Help 0 November 23rd 04 04:25 PM