Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
j00cy[_4_] j00cy[_4_] is offline

Default query: how to change only "selected" .doc files, so icon has red background

query: how to change only "selected" .doc files, so icon has red
background

Ok im in the phaze of about 5 different solutions, this would be the
best if i could find out how to do it, does anyone know of a script or
a third-party icon changer that would allow me to change the "selected"
word-documents icon so that it comes up red when you click it, or so
that it comes up as RED TEXT in the icon itself.

help would be much appreciated.

thanks j00cy

--
j00cy
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi J00cy

j00cy wrote:
query: how to change only "selected" .doc files, so icon has red
background

Ok im in the phaze of about 5 different solutions, this would be the
best if i could find out how to do it, does anyone know of a script or
a third-party icon changer that would allow me to change the "selected"
word-documents icon so that it comes up red when you click it, or so
that it comes up as RED TEXT in the icon itself.

you're talking about the icon of the document in the (supposedly)
Windows OS? Better ask this in a forum/newsgroup dealing with your
version of OS, cause this is something dealt with there, not in the Word
application.

2cents
Robert
--