Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Eric[_2_] Eric[_2_] is offline

Default populate a word table programatically

Any links or tips to do this most appreciated. The data would currently come
from Excel, and get there by VBA. The word doc is protected with form
filling only allowed. v2003 on both.

I posted this on office development as well, as I hadn't seen this forum
first. If there is a more appropriate forum please let me know.

TIA,
Eric