Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
walthercp walthercp is offline

Default Post Dating E-mails

How do I write an e-mail today that can be post dated so it is delivered in
three days?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Are you using Outlook? If so, then what version?

If you have Outlook 2007, choose Options - Do not deliver before (or Delay
Delivery). I don't recall the exact steps in Outlook 2003 or earlier, but I
recall its being similar.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"walthercp" wrote in message
How do I write an e-mail today that can be post dated so it is delivered
in
three days?

William0381 William0381 is offline
Banned

Location: USA
Send a message via ICQ to William0381

Quote:
Originally Posted by walthercp View Post
Thanks!! I found it

"walthercp" wrote in message
How do I write an e-mail today that can be post dated so it is delivered
in
three days?

Hello guys. I think that now you only need to use excellent sites for dating, this will help you make very good success in life. You can https://singlehearts.org/ understand very well girls. And find out how they live and what they think every day. I want you to love them all
qwerty567 qwerty567 is offline
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by William0381 View Post
Hello guys. I think that now you only need to use excellent sites for dating, this will help you make very good success in life. You can https://singlehearts.org/ understand very well girls. And find out how they live and what they think every day. I want you to love them all
Hello everyone! I am 63 and I was born again after I registered on this site. I communicate via video communication and not only with young guys and already with experienced men. Do not believe it, but we can even occasionally have fun. For me it is a gift of fate. I advise you all to go to this site quick flirt review!

daniel3112 daniel3112 is offline
Banned

I think this format of dating has long been outdated and it would be good to try something new. I can advise you on my own melbourne cougars. This is a great way to find yourself a date partner with a sequel. Or for a long term relationship. It's up to you to decide what you want from this platform. I look forward to your feedback and want to hear your impressions.

UK dating in date-time picture field catherine Mailmerge 3 October 7th 22 06:05 PM
Dating in documents Craig New Users 7 November 14th 06 06:48 PM
Multi Auto Dating Single Document Lindsey Microsoft Word Help 1 August 17th 06 06:28 PM
Back dating a document Joe Microsoft Word Help 2 June 7th 06 02:34 PM
I want to print staped post office post cards butlerdh Microsoft Word Help 1 January 28th 05 03:12 AM