Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
judyk

Default What does "a field calcuation error occurred..." mean?

I am trying to merge data from an Excel spread sheet that I did not create. I
have tried everything I know (I am not an expert in Excel) to make sure the
columns of information I need are in "Text" so the merging will be easier,
but I still get the message "A field calculation error occurred in record x".
I am not doing any calculations...the information still merges correctly, but
this error message pops up for each field I merged! HELP!