Mel

Default Adding Salutation Field with name

I want to put out a simple letter where the name of the
person sending the letter can change just like the
addressee. I thought I first had to add a sender data
field to each record in my database and let's sat it is
callet "sender". How do I put that field in my mailmerge
document?

Thanks for any help.
Graham Mayor

That would do it - simply insert the sender merge field where you want the
name of the sender.
If you want to insert a signature graphic, see
http://www.gmayor.com/mail_merge_graphics.htm