Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Sherly Sherly is offline

Default How to activate Start Inking Menu Option

I have purchased a genius tablet pen and mouse G-Pen 4500, to activate the
signature, at the review tab - to choose start inking menu in 2007. The Start
Inking Menu is not there. Is there any way to add this menu.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bilbowy Bilbowy is offline

Not an answer, I am afraid Sherly but I have the same problem.

I had the start inking in the Office Word 2007 review tab and I was able to
use it. Now it is no longer there.

I shall be grateful for a response from microsoft.