Baldanders Baldanders is offline
Junior Member

Default Odd characters after a paste

Hi all,

When I copy text from notepad into a bullet point in my Word doc, everything appears in the Greek character set.

Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Why Greek?

Thanks in advance,
Baldanders
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Maybe it's a non-Unicode font in the source document?

Perhaps Word is interpreting it as Symbol font, which doesn't have
Unicode coding.

--
Baldanders

Really odd -- only 255 characters merged... Nit_Wit_400 Mailmerge 4 November 3rd 09 03:19 PM
Odd characters in document footer rick m Microsoft Word Help 1 July 6th 06 08:48 PM
printing odd characters VIV Mailmerge 1 April 25th 06 05:03 AM
Keyboard typing odd characters Jackie D Microsoft Word Help 8 November 19th 05 07:20 PM
odd characters [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 12 March 21st 05 07:45 PM