Dai_Tau_Lo

Default Gery brackets on form fields

How do I get rid of the grey brackets that appear with form fields? They
obscure the edges of the text that is typed into the field. They sometime
migrate away from the field and into other text. This leaves the field
without brackets, which I see as a good thing, but the brackets are still
present in adjacent text. This gives the form a messy, unprofessional look.