Amasita

Default How do I *automatically* update fields before I print?

I have GoldMine automatically print several Word documents for me every day.
When I had Office 97 I could tell it to start printing and walk away from my
computer to do other things while it printed. I just installed Office 2003
and now as it opens each document it asks me if I want it to update the
fields. Yes, I always want it to update the fields. But having to answer
that question on every single document has me stuck at my computer clicking
"Yes" around 40-50 times each morning. I have looked at and done what it
says in the "Update fields or linked information before you print" help, but
it still asks me if it's ok to update the fields in that document when it
opens. Is there any way to have it default to updating the fields?