Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
associates associates is offline

Default build a template for a document report

Hi,

I was wondering if i could get some help in here. we have troubled when it
comes to writing a report for our clients. By report i mean one with table of
contents (like a normal proper document that can be given to our client to
read or review). Sometimes the font type is wrong or the size of the heading
or the spaces between lines and so on. So what we're trying to do here is to
make it consistent here. We like to create a template here with the right
settings here. If people want to create a document report, they can use this
template which has the right standard of our company. So I was trying to set
up user forms that would allow users to enter data which be dumped into the
right spot in the document report. I don't know how to start with this. It
seems at the moment that this's going to be very difficult. I hope i could
get anyone to share their ideas with me or show some guidance at least. I
knoow this might involve some programming or coding.

Thank you in advance
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Word MVP FAQ - Userforms http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Userforms.htm would be a
good place to start - and for some more advanced techniques see
http://gregmaxey.mvps.org/word_tips.htm