Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Writing_Guy Writing_Guy is offline

Default Can Word open where I left off, not at beginning of file?

I am revising a lengthy manuscript in Word 2003, and every time I open the
file, the cursor is set at the top of page 1. How can I get Word to remember
where the cursor was when the file was last saved and open the file at that
point rather than at the beginning of the file?