Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Renni Renni is offline

Default How do I restrict changes to all but selected text

I need to know how to restrict making changes to all but selected text in a
document.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Renni was telling us:
Renni nous racontait que :

I need to know how to restrict making changes to all but selected
text in a document.

What Word version are you suing?
This can really only be done, easily, with Word 2003 and above.

Look at the "Protect Document" (Tool menu in Word 2003) feature, more
specifically, "Editing Rrstrictions No changes Exceptions"...

--
Jean-Guy Marcil