Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Samick

Default Replace List Formatting

I'm attempting to replace bullets in my document and can't distinguish which
one is which.
I'd like a macro that can go through my Word 2003 document and replace all
the instances where there was bulleted list and replace it with another
bulleted list. My problem is I have 4 different bulleted lists and can't
figure a way to differentiate which one I've found. I'd like to go through
and apply a style in relation to what the list is using for a bullet (Font,
Character and Color). They were Monotype Sorts Triange, Square, Circle and
Cross symbols with different colors in Word 97. Monotype Sorts is gone with
our new XP/2003 builds and so I want to convert these all to using Arial.
Can anyone please help? Many many documents to deal with and I really don't
want to go through each one manually.