Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Sue Sweet Sue Sweet is offline

Default Mail merge using Access Query

I actually have two questions. I am using Office 2003

I am trying to merge to email using a Access 2003 query. It is actually a
query based on another query. I am not getting the results I want. Please
help

When I used a work around when the merge started, I got a message from MS
Outlook:

"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you
want to allow this?

How do I stop this from coming up?

Each month I do a merge to email with hundreds of records (using email to
send reminders instead of snail mail -- more cost effective) I don't want to
have to choose YES 200 times for each merge.

Thank you

Sue Sweet

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I am trying to merge to email using a Access 2003 query. It is
actually a
query based on another query. I am not getting the results I want.

Please
help

Can you
a. provide the SQL text of the 2 queries
b. say what is going wrong

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Sue Sweet wrote:
I actually have two questions. I am using Office 2003

I am trying to merge to email using a Access 2003 query. It is actually a
query based on another query. I am not getting the results I want. Please
help

When I used a work around when the merge started, I got a message from MS
Outlook:

"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you
want to allow this?

How do I stop this from coming up?

Each month I do a merge to email with hundreds of records (using email to
send reminders instead of snail mail -- more cost effective) I don't want to
have to choose YES 200 times for each merge.

Thank you

Sue Sweet

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Postal Methods Postal Methods is offline

Default Working around the security message

Before you send the merge, select a different email client as the default client (Outlook Express, Thunderbird, etc.). The security message is generated by Outlook. Outlook Express just asks once and allows to cancel future messages.

SueSwee wrote:

Mail merge using Access Query
09-Jan-09

I actually have two questions. I am using Office 2003

I am trying to merge to email using a Access 2003 query. It is actually a
query based on another query. I am not getting the results I want. Please
help

When I used a work around when the merge started, I got a message from MS
Outlook:

"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you
want to allow this?

How do I stop this from coming up?

Each month I do a merge to email with hundreds of records (using email to
send reminders instead of snail mail -- more cost effective) I don't want to
have to choose YES 200 times for each merge.

Thank you

Sue Sweet

On Friday, January 09, 2009 4:34 PM
SueSwee wrote:

Mail merge using Access Query
I actually have two questions. I am using Office 2003

I am trying to merge to email using a Access 2003 query. It is actually a
query based on another query. I am not getting the results I want. Please
help

When I used a work around when the merge started, I got a message from MS
Outlook:

"A program is trying to automatically send e-mail on your behalf. Do you
want to allow this?

How do I stop this from coming up?

Each month I do a merge to email with hundreds of records (using email to
send reminders instead of snail mail -- more cost effective) I don't want to
have to choose YES 200 times for each merge.

Thank you

Sue Sweet

On Sunday, January 11, 2009 2:14 AM
Graham Mayor wrote:

Use the ClickYes utility (you can download it from my web site) to by pass the
Use the ClickYes utility (you can download it from my web site) to by pass
the message.

Sue Sweet wrote:

On Sunday, January 11, 2009 4:27 AM
Peter Jamieson wrote:

I am trying to merge to email using a Access 2003 query.

actually a
Please

Can you
a. provide the SQL text of the 2 queries
b. say what is going wrong

Peter Jamieson

http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

Get Identity Values of Multi-row insert by using OUTPUT Clause
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...ues-of-mu.aspx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

You need the 'click yes' utilty which you can download, among other places,
from my web site http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm