Colleenj

Default Helvetica font

I don't have Helvetica on my copy of Word, although everyone else in my
office does. How can I get it?
garfield-n-odie

The Helvetica font is not included with Word. Copyright issues aside,
you can copy the .ttf file for Helvetica from the C:\Windows\Fonts
folder of a computer that has that font, put it in the corresponding
folder in your computer, reboot, and you will have Helvetica too.