Posted to microsoft.public.word.mail,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
aa aa is offline

Default Mail Merge: start mailing from Outlook but they are sent from OutlookExpress

I am trying Mail Merge from Office-2000 using hints at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287561/en-us
It works but funny thing happens/ I start with Outlook, then it passes the
matter to Word
Word takes the addresses form Outlook
But then it passes the whole thing to Outlook Express.
Where and what do I set so that emails are sent from Outlook not from
OutlookExpress?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mail,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The first thing to do is ensure that Outlook is set up as your default
e-mail program - you can check in Internet Explorer Tools|Internet
Options|Programs, or (probably) via Control Panel.

Peter Jamieson

"aa" wrote in message
I am trying Mail Merge from Office-2000 using hints at
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/287561/en-us
It works but funny thing happens/ I start with Outlook, then it passes the
matter to Word
Word takes the addresses form Outlook
But then it passes the whole thing to Outlook Express.
Where and what do I set so that emails are sent from Outlook not from
OutlookExpress?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mail,microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
aa aa is offline

Thank you