Disrhupt Disrhupt is offline
Junior Member

Default Search for a word plus number range help

I am looking to search a very large document for a specific number range only is this possible. For example of I wanted to search the document for "Kills = 70,0000-80000" is this possible? If so please help
peterjohnee1 peterjohnee1 is offline
Junior Member

you can be the sun when it shines in the morning cookie clicker
saundersmarshal saundersmarshal is offline
Junior Member

Thank you for the helpful post. By the way, try playing this shell shockers unblocked for fun in your free time.
Good game, attractive and completely free for everyone
playsolitaireaz playsolitaireaz is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for the sharing. This is my first time visiting your blog. Really I like your Blog. Keep doing more like this.
play solitaire
KevinDurant KevinDurant is offline
Junior Member

If you are looking for a solution to relax then Sudoku 247 will be the best choice today! This is a website with hundreds of games to satisfy your passion, and will satisfy the most demanding players!