Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sross002

Default Label Clip Art

Is there a way to add the same clip art picture to all the labels on the page?

I want to add a picture to all the labels I made at once instead of
individually.

This is for Office 2003.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Copy and paste.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"sross002" wrote:

Is there a way to add the same clip art picture to all the labels on the page?

I want to add a picture to all the labels I made at once instead of
individually.

This is for Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sross002

is there an easier way?

"Carol" wrote:

Copy and paste.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"sross002" wrote:

Is there a way to add the same clip art picture to all the labels on the page?

I want to add a picture to all the labels I made at once instead of
individually.

This is for Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Just copy one and then highlight the remaining lables and paste. What could
be easier than that?
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"sross002" wrote:

is there an easier way?

"Carol" wrote:

Copy and paste.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"sross002" wrote:

Is there a way to add the same clip art picture to all the labels on the page?

I want to add a picture to all the labels I made at once instead of
individually.

This is for Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Use Publisher. That probably isn't the answer you wanted either.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"sross002" wrote in message
Is there a way to add the same clip art picture to all the labels on the
page?

I want to add a picture to all the labels I made at once instead of
individually.

This is for Office 2003.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor