LH

Default How do you add smart tags to a document

I am trying to embed instruction into a form. I tried the add help text
function, but I can not figure out haow the next user sees the help text.
Greg Maxey

LH,

What does your question have to do with smart tags?

I don't know your version of Word, but if you add help text to a form in
Word2003 the instructions make it pretty clear that you either display the
text in the status bar or assign it to the F1 key.

Try typing Add Help Text to Form in Word's Help. This should clear it up
for you.
--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
A Peer in Peer to Peer Support