How to deactivate automatically text moving?

Old July 3rd 19, 01:34 PM
szewa250 szewa250 is offline

Default How to deactivate automatically text moving?

Hello everyone.

I have a problem with Microsoft Word. When I edit or add the text, another text move forward or backward. I want do deactivate this but I have completely no idea how to do it. I have searched everywhere, but I found nothing. This option is really annoying, I have to move back everything everytime. I am waiting for the answer.
Old July 3rd 19, 02:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

The question is not clear. When you insert text, the following text needs
to move forward to make room for the added text.

Maybe all you need to do is press Enter (or Return) twice, so as to create
a new paragraph, and then the text in the other paragraphs will look the
same. (If you do not see Non-Printing Characters, press Ctrl-Shift-8 to
turn them on; you will then see where your new empty paragraph is.)

Old July 4th 19, 08:00 AM
szewa250 szewa250 is offline

I want to make in VBA in Word a program to make invoices. But I don't know how to deactivate this text moving. Is this possible, maybe with VBA code? Because of this moving, my ActiveX buttons move also and this is what I don't want.