Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Joan Hart Joan Hart is offline

Default Can a table be turned sideways on the page?

I want to turn the table sideways on the page
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables

Insert a Section Break before and after the page on which you want the
sideways table to appear and then via the Page Setup dialog, format that
Section so that it is in Landscape mode.

--
Hope this helps,

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

a paid professional basis.

"Joan Hart" Joan wrote in message
I want to turn the table sideways on the page

Rotating table to portrait so its 'sideways' on screen TRM Maine Microsoft Word Help 2 April 10th 08 10:53 PM
Place a table sideways (landscape) on a normal page (portrait) Marc Page Layout 6 September 24th 07 07:24 PM
Word Page Alignment sideways, and when I type in the page, my text Sherry44 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 17th 06 04:33 PM
Turn table sideways? Ed Tables 2 August 11th 05 12:47 AM
How do I correct an email worksheet that is turned sideways? roadrunner Microsoft Word Help 3 July 13th 05 04:05 PM