Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jackie Jackie is offline

Default Creating a form that will allow users to insert pictures

I am creating a form in Office Word 2003 where I am putting in mostly Text
Form Fields. I also want the people filling in the form to be able to insert
photos. Once the document is secured the options for insert photos is not
available. I have also tried insert frame then securing but still does not
allow person filling in form ability to insert photo. How can this be done?