Janet

Default "Normal" Style for MS Word 2004 for Mac-Further to my question reg

Further to my question regarding the document not going past page 1.

Can anyone tell what should be in this? I've found:
left position horizontal relative to column, horizontal: 0.13', vertical: 0'
relative to paragraph, vertical 0.13"
I haven't set this up--must have come in the package.

Many thanks

Daiya Mitchell

On 7/2/05 5:06 PM, "Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

You are clearly in a text box, frame, or wrapped table. See
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErrors/...ocNotBlank.htm

(hit refresh a few times in Safari, or use a different browser)

For Word 2004 on the Mac, see here as well--that first page has the right
explanation but the directions won't work on a Mac, I don't think:

http://word.mvps.org/MacWordNew/MacWordNormal.htm
(hit refresh a few times in Safari, or use a different browser)

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/