superstarrisa

Default Footers and auto updating

When I move the location of my document to another folder, how can I set it
up so that the footer file path and name automatically update? Is this
possible? Otherwise, we are having to manually update the file name and path
to EVERY document we have.

Thanks!
Anne Troy

If the footer file path and name were inserted as fields, they probably will
update, you're just not noticing. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/u...osoft_word.htm
Otherwise, that's what you need to do: insert them as fields. See:
http://www.officearticles.com/word/f...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"superstarrisa" wrote in message
When I move the location of my document to another folder, how can I set
it
up so that the footer file path and name automatically update? Is this
possible? Otherwise, we are having to manually update the file name and
path
to EVERY document we have.

Thanks!

Jay Freedman