Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Default Blue squiggley lines under all my text in documents

Greg is right on this one; that check box is available only if "Keep track
of formatting" is checked, however.

"Greg Maxey" wrote in message
oups.com...
If you're using Word 2003, ToolsOptionsEdit and uncheck the 'Mark
formatting inconsistencies'
checkbox. (I am at a Word2000 machine at present, but I think that is
where the option is located).

If would spend a little time learning to create and apply styles you
wouldn't have so much text marked for deviating from a defined style.