fireice008

Default Repeating Table

I need to figure out how to make a whole table repeat. Basically a form that
will repeat when the last field is tabbed out of. Sadly I can't use access
for this as the form needs to remain in Word. Anyone have any ideas?
--
Thanks RD
Graham Mayor

fireice008 wrote:
I need to figure out how to make a whole table repeat. Basically a
form that will repeat when the last field is tabbed out of. Sadly I
can't use access for this as the form needs to remain in Word. Anyone
have any ideas?

You can't duplicate bookmark names, but with that proviso, you could save
your form table as an autotext entry and use a macro to insert that autotext
run on exit from the last form field. If you want to include bookmarks, you
will probably have to insert the extra pages before you save them as
autotexts.