Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

Default Is there a Template, for your Kids tasks at Home?

It is frustrating that so many questions get dumped into this newsgroup by
Microsoft's Internet interface for the newsgroups. We don't need to call
neophytes names, though. We don't have to answer questions that are off
topic.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Jezebel" wrote in message
What a silly twerp you are. Look at some of the other posts, for heaven's
sake, or even just the name of the forum!

"bakersunshine :0)" wrote in
message ...
How can I when i never used this before and, i was linked here. Now,
please
grow up and, please stop being sarcastic,ok? Thanks-

"Jezebel" wrote:

Then you should have checked what this forum is for. Inane requests for
content, it ain't.

"bakersunshine :0)" wrote in
message ...
Are you a smartalick? I wanted a reply not, a Kid. Thanks again-

"Jezebel" wrote:

Why "of course" ? -- you're a teenager from South Dakota?

"bakersunshine :0)" bakersunshine :0) @discussions.microsoft.com
wrote
in
message ...
Hi, I am a newbie and, ofcourse a Mother too. I am looking for a
Chart
put
my kids name on it. I am also looking to put their chores on it
and,
give
them like little check marks to see how well they have done. :0)
If, you know of anything even as close to this? Please, Email me.I
do
use
Microsoft word.
Very much appreciative-

How Come? Michael Koerner Mailmerge 9 February 10th 06 10:29 PM
Is there a template for Home Projects, Improvements or Tasks? abarlchtx025 Microsoft Word Help 3 January 9th 06 04:17 AM
Global/Master Template [email protected] New Users 1 October 27th 05 03:34 PM
CPU Usage When working with a Template I Created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 6 May 24th 05 04:38 PM
CPU Usage When Working with Templates you created KM1 Microsoft Word Help 3 May 21st 05 11:57 PM