Steve H

Default Complex mailmerge

I have a document with simple mailmerge - picking up name, address, nickname
and so on. It feeds from a table in Access, based on respondents to a
questionnaire. The respondents send me a list with a varying number of
answers. They do this several times a year.

When I send them the next questionnaire, I'd like to list their responses to
date. Each person will have a list, from no responses to ten or more. (I
suppose I'll be sending a list of all responses, filtered to only show those
from the subject of the merged letter.)

What I'm looking for is a technique for "nested" mailmerging. The addressee
has a one-to-one mailmerge, but the attached list is many-to-one.

Can I do it? How?

Steve H

Steve H

Smart. When I finish kicking myself I'll go and stand in a corner.
Thanks, Jezebel.

"Jezebel" wrote:

Do it as an Access report.