Trostle

Default How can I display the entire file path in Word's title bar?

My company is converting from WordPerfect to Word. WordPerfect displays the
entire file path in the title bar rather than just the document name.

Is there a way to display the entire file path?
Sue

The only workaround I have ever found for this, is to add a command to a
toolbar under the Web options called Address.

If you go to Tools, Customize, Commands and Click on Web, on the right, the
first command you can add is Address, drag it to a toolbar and it will give
you what you are looking for.