Special K

Default Why can't I see the Flesch Reading Ease sccore?

Hi there

I have three documents containing lists of sentences. I want to be able to
see the Flesch Reading Ease score for each of the three documents. Strangely,
I can only bring up the score for one of the documents. The other two
documents are very similar to this document and contain no foreign words, so
I cannot fathom why the readability scores for them keep appearing as "0".
For each document I have followed the instructions supplied in Microsoft Help
under the search term "display readability statistics".