Food Costing Template

Old June 16th 08, 11:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Chef

Default Food Costing Template

Pls assist me I am Running the Hotel and I am looking for the ways I can cost
the food
Old June 17th 08, 03:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Excel's superior calculation ability would make it a better choice.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Chef" wrote in message
Pls assist me I am Running the Hotel and I am looking for the ways I can
cost
the food

recipie template to determine food cost Chef Willi Microsoft Word Help 1 October 15th 07 09:16 PM
food preference list nan43528 Tables 0 September 28th 06 01:58 PM
need help on the new food hygiene legislation wilks Microsoft Word Help 1 December 9th 05 12:01 PM
Does anyone have a template for signage cards for food? wantingtoknow Microsoft Word Help 1 April 29th 05 02:51 PM
Costing by the column-inch Mark Wilden Page Layout 1 January 29th 05 04:42 PM