how do i get my cd player to play?

Old January 21st 09, 06:28 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ely930

Default how do i get my cd player to play?

i bought a web cam that came with an installation cd. i put it in my cd rom
and its not playing. usually it plays automatically, how do i get it to play?
Old January 21st 09, 06:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Nothing to do with Word, but use Windows Explorer and Navigate to your CD
Drive and look for a file with the name of Setup.exe and then double click
on it.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.