OH&S Templetes for Construction Safety Supervisor

Old March 7th 09, 08:07 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Michael McCrea

Default OH&S Templetes for Construction Safety Supervisor

I am the new Construction Safety Supervisor for a roofing company with 185
employees. I hate photocopied paper as there is never enough room on the
forms or reports plus they are always messy looking. I am going to buy a new
Tablet PC with Office 2007 Pro, OneNote 2007 and Project 2007. Does anybody
know where to find some good templates for Safety in the Construction
Industry or maybe just safety in general and I could customize them. Thanks
in advance
--
Cheers,
Michael

Old March 7th 09, 01:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules

Try Google.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old March 7th 09, 05:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Sauer[_2_]

Good place to start:
http://www.osha.gov/

--